Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pojos Mojo

We went to Pojos family fun yesterday with Joel and Melanie's (my oldest brother and his wife) family. It was really fun. Luke rode on all of the types of rides you pass walking into WalMart, the ones that your kid begs to go on but you rarely let them. Yeah, those were definitely his favorites - his little dreams were fulfilled. Joel's boys were more interested in any game that would get them "100 tickets" which they eventually cashed in for junkie prizes - which they loved! Pretty fun time.

Austin couldn't wait for his favorite ride...bumper cars!
Jensen was like, "What is going on? This place has so many lights and toys...it is AWESOME!!!!"
This circus-desert donkey was a little confusing to me, I'm sure it had some issue with multiple personalities.
Pretty sure Preston beat Joel at air hockey each time they played. I told Joel he should play Austin, but I think he was too intimidated by Austin's skills.
As the famous Kramer says, "Giddy up!"
What is not pictured here are the three little kids on the outside of the bumper car gate, crying that they're too little to go on the cars.
This was Joel and Austin's favorite ride. They would get going really fast and ram into one of Joel's little boys, shooting them across the track - bullies!
This is how we made it up to those three little kids that were crying because the didn't get to go on the bumper cars.
The other day, Luke had completely destroyed the house with his toys everywhere. I told him if he cleaned up all the toys, I would give him a cookie. Twenty minutes later he walked into the kitchen, sighed and said "all done." He had cleaned up every toy and put it in the right box and everything. He had even put away some shoes that were out. The only thing that he wasn't quite sure where they went were Jensen's toys, so Luke just put all of them op top of Jensen while he was asleep in the swing!
I don't think Luke had this much fun in the exersaucer when it was his only toy.

1 comment:

Flake Family said...

Heather- Looked like you had a awesome party!!! Man, I wish that I could come.
-cass