Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gimme a piece of that!

I cant help myself with these cute, fat pictures of Jensen! He'll probably hate them when he's older, but when I show them to him now...he seems unaffected.
For FHE on Monday, we made Valentines. It was really fun until Austin let Luke hold the permanent marker by myself.
The 3 Amigos
Go Cougs! This is the finished product - Austin's ice cream birthday cake which is surprisingly not hard to make. Austin decorated this while it was in the freezer, he has some serious skills.
Before the frosting...we bought the vanilla ice cream and made the chocolate! Really fun! We still have one piece for whoever gets here first!
Did I mention the chocolate syrup and oreos we had in the middle?


We had a lot of fun decorating valentines. Jensen mostly watched and...drooled until Luke started dancing and running around and stuff to make him laugh.

No comments: