Our dryer died this week so Austin just called his dad and he told him what to do and $45 later, it was fixed! In the mean time, Luke loved playing in the barrel of the dryer. I seriously think Austin, with his dad's tutoring, can fix anything.
Grammy Kramer hits a Homerun with Lukie
Thanks for the great truck shirt Grammy - so cute!
There Melanie....Happy??? :-) new hubcaps for our camry
Luke trying to fall into the river
The new Cadillac of strollers "The Sit and Stand!"
Austin and his new little buddy
The sleeping Giant
Luke was so excited to get presents from Grammy Kramer! He loved his new hat.
Jensen has been a Rays fan his entire life!
Go Rays
Luke shares the cool stickers that his great Grammy Williamson sent him with little Jence.
Luke playing at park in Provo. He went down this slide over 30 times - he loved the place!
Gracie Grace's how to slide the slide instructional video
While I tended Jensen, Bethany was so nice to entertain and push Luke and Grace on the swings, etc.
Grace loved the swings
Happy naked babies - so many fun bath toys - neither wanted to get out till Luke splashed Grace - sorry Grace.
Jence looking very grown up, he was content to rest on the bathroom counter while his brother got a bath.
Auntie Haley, always teaching - what a good aunt!
We got to see Haley for lunch on two different days when we were in Provo, it was really fun
Future Olympian Marathoner Haley Flake

This is Austin: This is the on campus clinic at Des Moines University. It is state of the art. Really impressive. This is where I will spend a lot of my time in the beginning of the third year of school.
Luke is pleased with his souvenir from his dad's travels
this pipe....used to be one piece. Yah, Grace just snapped it in two!!
Can anybody vouch for this babysitting service??
Luke stole a baby
The man cave
more produce
Jensen relaxing on the kitchen table
Up close and personal
Grandpa Flake and his favorite new grandson
Will Cass again be the favorite of all the aunts and uncles?
Jence say...you seem OK Cass.
Always sleeping, get a job already and pay some rent!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I guess you don't have to pay.
3 comments:
heather- cute pictures..
-cassidy
LOTS of great pictures. A few comments:
1. Jensen looks so big, as big as Miles and 1 month younger.
2. We have a sit and stand and love it too.
3. What is the deal with carrots out of the garden? They are so much better than carrots out of the grocery store that they should have a different name. They're as sweet as apples. Delicious!
Justin
Holy cow, lots of updates :) Jensen is SOOO cute!!! I love your blog and seeing all the cute pictures. I really want to come visit you. I'll have to wait until Aislynn and I get settled a bit.
Post a Comment