Friday, October 31, 2008

H-A-Double L-O-Double U-Double E - N Spells Halloween!!

Had a liiiiiittle trouble gettin' going for Jensen's first Halloween!


Once we got rollin though, he was super cute.


Luke is a lion. His costume was kind of baggy but really cute. It reminded me of the cowardly lion's get up.

off to see the wizard.
He really is pretty cute you have to admit.


the boys in their stumes

Business end





GENUINE HALEEN PUNKIN' CARVINSIRONMAN.... ever heard of em'


La da da da Elmo's World...ever heard of it?!!!



THE SPOILS!!!!!!!!!!




Halloween was pretty fun. I did yard work all day. Luke took a 4 hour nap; only 2 of which was sleeping. Since we gave him a real bed to sleep in instead of a cage, he has a few more possibilities for getting distracted. We all got ready and went to the ward Halloween party. After that, Luke and I went trick or treating in our neighborhood. We were out for an hour and cleared an easy 5lbs. Jence and Heather stayed home to give out treats. We let Luke have 5 or 6 pieces of his loot, and then it was his bed time. Heather and I watched the original Poltergeist while I "inspected" some of Luke remaining candy.

4 comments:

Smith Clan said...

Those are some nice pumpkins. And your li'l boys were very cute in their costumes.

Crys said...

So how much candy do you guys have left?

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Heather! your family is so cute!! I miss you tons. The Olive Garden just isn't the same without you :(

P.S. is that you with brunette hair?

Rebekah said...

Such cute costumes and cool pumpkins! Elmo... never would have thought of doing that. Bet the boys loved them.