sorry everybody that I told I would put up a blog about the new Jensen. The hospital has a strict internet filter and wont allow uploads. I will post soon. I promise.
You are allowed some rest before you have to start blogging again! Congratulations. We can't wait to see him!
After a few weeks when all the dust settles, your family is gone, and it is back to reality, we'd love to bring in dinner or take Luke off your hands for a few hours so you can rest. We'll be in touch.
1 comment:
You are allowed some rest before you have to start blogging again! Congratulations. We can't wait to see him!
After a few weeks when all the dust settles, your family is gone, and it is back to reality, we'd love to bring in dinner or take Luke off your hands for a few hours so you can rest. We'll be in touch.
Post a Comment