Sunday, September 14, 2008

JETS..... yeah, Yeah, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Before we watched the euphoria inspiring rout that BYU put to the UCLA Bruins football team (BYU- 59 -UCLA-0), Luke and I went to the Mt. Home Air Show.


This is Luke standing next to an F-22 Raptor. He wanted one himself but, they cost 137,500,000 dollars a piece, so I got him a 5 buck version



Even though this is the most advanced fighter plane in the world, Luke was more interested in the holes in the runway



This was definitely the coolest airplane there. I have been to dozens of airshows and never seen one in person.



Those Apache helicopters can sneak right up on ya!!!



AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thunderbird F-16s flying by


Lukie loves the jets. We went to the air show in Twin Falls earlier this year and he is now fully aware of airplanes all over the place. He always sees airplanes in the sky way before we do and he just points up to them. Sometimes, it takes Heather and I a while to see them. He loves jets. When I asked him if he wanted to go see some jets, he said yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so cute. As you can tell from this video, he feels quite at home with his jets.

This is what he wanted to drive home instead of the ole' 2 hub-capped Camry

1 comment:

Flake Family said...

Heather- It would be so cool that all the Flake family could be in the jet, and have a lot of fun!!
-cassidy