Diet: Nothing, he won't ever wake you up in the middle of the night for a feeding!
Tonight's family home evening was about the baby joining our family (hopefully this week). Austin thought it would be good to have a visual aid...what kid wouldn't want Elmo for a brother? Luke LOVED it and played along. I hope he's not too disappointed when his brother isn't quite as red and doesn't laugh or vibrate when you"tickle" him.
4 comments:
Heather- That is so cute that Luke is learning how to take care of his little brother, before your baby is born.
-cass
I saw the name of your post and I thought for sure you had your baby! That was so funny - it looks like Luke will be a good big bro.
Wow Heather, what a cute baby! I hope my next one looks just like that :)
This actually made me laugh for ages. You guys are geniuses.
Post a Comment