Tuesday, March 25, 2008

At the Easter Parade!

Luke and me at the Horseshoe Bend Easter egg hunt. We forgot to bring his easter basket so we collected the eggs in his hat!

Aunt Ashley with her favorite and most adorable nephew. She's not bad herself! True Harmony? Don't you mean eHarmony, Ashley?

Luke didn't realize that "the Easter bunny" was his Uncle Derek. He thought it was a freaky bunny that wanted to take a bite out of him! No wonder he's scared.

The kids made a haul on candy-filled Easter eggs and prizes from the HSB school Easter hunt. Luke is already eating his loot.

Cassidy complaining about being "boring" at the hunt

Family photo of Haley and her husband and baby. We need to photoshop that weirdo in the background.

Yikes! Aunt Bethany can flare them nostrils! Scary!

After the HSB school Easter egg hunt, we went straight to the HSB branch party where Luke participated in yet another hunt. He opened these right away.

Luke really enjoyed the Reese's cup...which he got all over the place.

At the branch party, Luke was unpleasantly surprised to realize that not all of the eggs were filled with candy. This one had a sticker in it that said "I'm trying to be like Jesus." This is Luke really trying...

Joel and Melanie were nice enough to let us stay at their place Saturday night. Sunday morning was a blast with all the kids and their baskets and candy.

Luke got tons of great toys, even some great ones from Grandma Flake - thanks!


Austin was pretty discouraged that Luke wasn't that into the Easter egg hunt at Joel's house. So he did a little gathering himself - I think he wanted his cut of Luke's candy.

Joel, in the morning. 'Nuf said.

5 comments:

Flake Family said...

Heather- About that picture of me, Luke, and you, and you said that I was bored. Well, I wasn't, I was hanging- out! I am not mad, it is just that how did you know that? Well, bye.
-cassidy

Shantelle said...

That picture of Luke with the Easter bunny is classic!

Flake Family said...

Cute pics. I am so ugly.
-Bethany

Crys said...

These are some really cute pictures Heather. Lets be honest...you won't have come down ;)

Flake Family said...

Great pictures!!! Dad Flake