Friday, April 4, 2008

A to Z

Okay, Shantelle tagged me to do this and since I've never done something like this I thought it might be fun/interesting. Maybe I'll even learn something new about myself...

A-attached or single: Definitely attached to Austin Kramer, crazy hockey addiction and all. I'm also quite attached to Luke, or is it that he is attached to me?

B-best friend: Austin, if I know a secret about you, then he does too. Does that make you uncomfortable?

C-cake or pie: I would have to say pie in most cases, although rainbow frosting on a birthday cake holds a special place in my heart.

D-day of choice: Sunday. Austin doesn't work and we just relax and get together with family and play games.

E-essential item: Treadmill. How does any mother get along without one? It is my lifesaver mentally and physically.

F-favorite color: Blue through and through.

G-gummy bears or worms: I would have to say worms. Whenever I see a gummy bear I always think of that little girl in Ferris Buller's Day Off - "want a gummy bear? it's warm, it's been in my pocket all day" - ugh!

H-hometown: Until we move somewhere permanently I guess I will always claim Morgantown, WV - go Mountaineers!

I-indulgence(s): Recently it has been white cheddar popcorn - if you haven't tried it go grab a bag! Or if you have a good home teacher, he might grab some for you, right Crys?

J-january or july: I would have to say July. I love the summer! My husband and I are big fans of long hikes and that's usually when we end up taking some of our most fun hikes. Not to mention outdoor games, camping, swimming and bridge jumping.

K-kids: 1 little man - Luke who is about to turn 17 months old - we just gave him his third haircut - a buzz. Bad move on our part.

L-life is incomplete without: Austin. Is that too cheesy and obvious?

M-marriage date: November 23, 2005

N-number of siblings: I'm the 4th of 11 plus 1 in-law.

O-oranges or apples: Apples definitely, although I completely agree with Shantelle on this one in that when you find a good orange it is hard to beat.

P-phobias or fears: Seeing my evil twin, with glowing red eyes, who is here to take over the good me and ruin my life. You have to admit it would be freaky.

Q-quotes: I would say that my dad or my sister Cassidy are quoted the most around this house. If you know them well, you know why.

R-reason to smile: Austin gets off early today and we're going on a hot date! Wohoo!

S-season of choice: Summer, for reasons listed above.

T-tag: I would love to see so many of my siblings and friends do this - it takes a little effort. I'm tagging, Sarah, Bethany, Crystal, Rachel, Meagan, my mom and... How many choices do I get?

U-unknown fact about me: I dye my eyebrows. I can't help it, if I don't then it doesn't look like I have eyebrows because they are so blonde!

V-very favorite store: ShopKo for clothes, they're cheap and cute.

W - worst habit: Most days I don't take a shower until after 1pm, when I finally get my workout done.

X-x-ray or ultrasound: I guess I would have to say an ultrasound although it carries some painful memories of nurses pushing down on my burst appendix with my full bladder! Oh, I can't remember it, it's too painful! But I do love seeing babies (especially my own) in ultrasounds so that definitely wins me over!

Y-your favorite food: Chicken mikhani from India Garden in Provo, UT. I want to go back there just for that dish!

Z-zodiac sign: Capricorn, I think.

4 comments:

Shantelle said...

This was very funny and interesting to learn more about you. Thanks for doing the tag. :)

Smith Clan said...

I'm glad Morgantown is still your home. YOU ROCK!!!!

Flake Family said...

Why do you say you only have 1 in-law?
-Bethany

Renee said...

Love that! That was fun...to learn more about you. I think I'm going to steal that & put it on my blog...well, I'll change the answers of course! Hee hee

BTW, I talked to Jared Hales & we're talking about KLM reunion next spring/GC :)