Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Luke's Chair and Red Hat

Luke really loves this ugly lawn chair we got free from RC Willey. It's an eyesore in our living room, but he loves to sit in it.

Another thing he loves is this red bowl we have. He uses it as a drum, hat and whatever else he can think of.

Here he is in his chair with his red hat on - what a weirdo!

You'll notice that the chair has a cup holder, which Luke loves to put his drink in. This chair was made for him!

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Heather- that is funny that Luke likes the chair so much, and the red bowl, and I can't believe that you called him a "wriedo", because when I was a little girl, I like to play with my favorite toy plate. I remember that it was yellow, and Blue. I have no idea where is was. But I remember that I likes it a lot, you can called me a "wriedo". See you at Easter!
-Cassidy

Suzie Koskella said...

Well Hello! I found your blog by accident and I was very Happy! Your family is so cute!

Shantelle said...

Cute & Funny. What is with kids putting stuff on their heads? Ty does that too. I have a video on my blog of him walking around banging into walls with a bucket on his head as well.