Here are some shots of my new haircut compliments of mom. Thanks mom! These pics would probably look better if I didn't have an awesome cold sore on my lip. Yikes!
I am very surprised how different (in a good way, right?) you look with your haircut. I guess you've just always had it longer. You look more grown up or sophisticated or something.
I can't believe your baby is turning one. Judey needs a haircut, too. He's never had one and he is pretty shaggy in the back (not in a good way, like Shaggy from Scooby Doo).
Holy Cow...I think we have hair that is the same length right now. CRAZY! I love that Luke's hair is all blond now. Very cute. Today I had the last of Ezra's golden hair cut off. So sad. The end. He is brunette. Oh for crying out loud...he is a mini Mexican. I'm going to call you next week. I want to know how applications are going.
4 comments:
Cute haircut, Heath. And cute baby Luke.
-Ash
I am very surprised how different (in a good way, right?) you look with your haircut. I guess you've just always had it longer. You look more grown up or sophisticated or something.
I can't believe your baby is turning one. Judey needs a haircut, too. He's never had one and he is pretty shaggy in the back (not in a good way, like Shaggy from Scooby Doo).
I have written too much,
Justin
I think you're cute and so is the doll baby you are holding. Mom
Holy Cow...I think we have hair that is the same length right now. CRAZY! I love that Luke's hair is all blond now. Very cute. Today I had the last of Ezra's golden hair cut off. So sad. The end. He is brunette. Oh for crying out loud...he is a mini Mexican. I'm going to call you next week. I want to know how applications are going.
Post a Comment