video on the top: So most people know I've been training for my first half marathon (my "thon" as I like to call it). Anyway, what most people DON'T know is that Luke has been training with me!
video on the bottom: Luke really loves Jensen. He loves to wrestle him, play with him and most of all make him smile or laugh. He is so good at it too and SO cute because it's so genuine. I wish I could catch the cutest stuff he does to make Jensen laugh, but since that seems impossible to get, this will have to do.
video on the bottom: Luke really loves Jensen. He loves to wrestle him, play with him and most of all make him smile or laugh. He is so good at it too and SO cute because it's so genuine. I wish I could catch the cutest stuff he does to make Jensen laugh, but since that seems impossible to get, this will have to do.
2 comments:
Your littlest dude is loosing some of his chub:( But he still is VERY cute to boot! What half are you training for? When is it? Good luck!!
Your boys are so cute! Wow training for a marathon you are awesome! I still can't believe that we haven't gotten together yet, how lame am I. Lets get together soon... warm weather is BBQ weather!
Post a Comment