Saturday, January 17, 2009

Haircuts...finally!

Austin is a master at cutting his hair and Luke's. He did these haircuts the other day. I was going to do a before and after picture, but the "before" picture was too hideous to see at the beginning of the blog.

Luke was a little apprehensive at first, but after the promise of a treat, he warmed right up to the idea.
...before the haircut - 2 disgustingly hairy guys
For Christmas, Austin got us the BEST gift (bikes for each of us and a bike trailer for the kids - I've been begging him for this gift for forever!). Anyway, last Saturday we took everyone out for a real ride. It was so fun! Jensen fell right to sleep and Luke cheered for almost all of it - literally. It was so fun because it is an outdoor activity, involving great exercise, that we can do as a family. I would recommend this to anyone with small kids.
We keep these in the closet until Luke is bored with his other toys and then we pull out the blocks. They're a huge mess, but when they come out he loves it!
Jensen just chillin in his exersaucer which is now his "favorite thing to do...every day."
Jensen loves to relax in the recliner, until Luke strikes!

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

I'm a fan. We need more blog posts like this one. With lots of pictures of Jensen.

That is all.
Ashley

Meagan said...

Your boys are so cute! Thanks for all the great pictures. I, too, have been begging my husband for bikes and a trailor. I will use your testimonies for amunition in the next conversation!

Meagan said...

Testimonies...I meant testimonial. I just got home from church ...sorry!