I am soooo glad to see that Dillon is doing okay!!! I wanted to call Heather and Austin to express my concern, but I was unable to hold back tears. I am very grateful for his recovery and will continue to keep him in my prayers!!
Please let Dillon know how glad we are that he is doing better. We were worried here in Fl. We look forward to getting positive updates and will keep our prayers going.
8 comments:
Heather- Nice video of Dillon-T.
-cass
Thanks for blogging that. I'm so glad he is doing better! JaLayne
Heather, Thanks for this update. It is so nice to see and hear him. We are all very blessed. We love you all.
Stacey
I am soooo glad to see that Dillon is doing okay!!! I wanted to call Heather and Austin to express my concern, but I was unable to hold back tears. I am very grateful for his recovery and will continue to keep him in my prayers!!
That was Shawna Kramer who posted that by the way......sorry...forgot to put my name!
Heather and Austin,
Please let Dillon know how glad we are that he is doing better. We were worried here in Fl. We look forward to getting positive updates and will keep our prayers going.
Joanne and Mark Kramer
I'm glad he is doing so much better. Such a scary situation. Take care of him.
Heather, Dillon's in our prayers...afterall, as a KLMer, you know that we're all family! Take care & thanks for blogging, & keeping us updated!
Post a Comment