Dillon’s head is a little misshaped from the swelling and stuff. But I think it will go back to normal soon.

You can kind of see the gash in Dillon's head. I think this is where his head hit the rock and fractured his skull.

Another shot of the gash on Dillon's head.

You can kind of see how red Dillon's skull is underneath his hair (that is the fracture line in his skull). Mom said there are some bruises and stuff behind his ears, but this shot doesn't show that well.

Dillon is still in a little pain, even with all the pain meds, but good spirits.

He's so happy to not have the neck brace anymore and to be able to move his head around a little.

Again, you can kind of see how his head is a little misshaped and bigger than usual right now.

I was trying to get a shot of Dillon's fractured skull, but you can't tell very much.
1 comment:
Heather- that is cool that Dillon is alright-y!
-cass
Post a Comment