Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Toy Room

Luke's toy room after he's destroyed it for the day

The view of our fenced in backyard(!!) from the toy room

Luke was really sick last week and didn't have anything to eat for 5 days straight! He's working on getting his baby belly back.

Here's Luke's belly after a good lunch. He loves to lift up his shirt and look at his belly button.

What a very cute man!

We finally got into our new place and have some extra space. Luke loves having a room full of toys - it's like his workshop. Pretty fun! Luke started nursery this week - he's a big boy now.

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Heather- That was not cool that Luke was very sick, and didn't eat for 5 days straight. I wish that I was skinny like Luke. Just kidding, but I do want to be skinny. When do you want me to mow your lawn?
-Cassidy

Meagan said...

I am so jealous that Luke has his own toy room! And don't you wonder where all of the toys come from. I think we have actually bought about 5% of the toys we have in our house and I have no idea where the rest came from.

I am glad to hear that you little man is feeling better. It is the worst when they don't feel well. Grace is still traumatised from the last time she was sick like that. I thought she was feeling better and let her eat too soon. Needless to say she got sick again and still won't eat egg sandwiches or mac and cheese. I guess those weren't the best "get over the stomach flu foods" to have offered. Back off, she is baby #1 and will continue to be the one we mess up on:)

Smith Clan said...

Luke has the cutest little face. Love it. Hope he is feeling better. Toys do tend to take over the house. I never thought I would have so many.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Heather... I am such a bad cousin! Where did you buy a house? How are you guys? Why haven't we gotten together? How is life? I need an update!