Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy's Chair

Luke loves to play with his tongue

You can see that his buzz is growing out and he is needing another haircut.

It's been a little cold lately so I had him in a little sweatshirt. He discovered stickers that day and put them all over his sweatshirt (you can see them in the picture) and wouldn't let me wash the sweatshirt. Don't worry, I have since then.


Austin has been wanting this recliner from Big Lots (of all places)! Anyway, it recently went on sale for $199 so we had to buy one. Austin falls asleep in it many nights of the week. Luke loves rocking in it. It's the first real rocking chair we've had - weird. We love it though.

1 comment:

Flake Family said...

Heather- That was very funny that Luke was laughing on the rocking chair, and I thought it was funny of Luke looking at the movie that you was taking that you had, and had his tongue sticking out. I just thought that was pretty funny. Have fun during the summer. See ya!
-Cassidy