Unfortunately, since we got our video camera, we are not as good about taking pictures so this is all we have from Shawna's trip. It was fun though!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Auntie Shawna's Visit
Unfortunately, since we got our video camera, we are not as good about taking pictures so this is all we have from Shawna's trip. It was fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather- I really like your Blog, and picture of Luke. The picture that I like is the thing that you like. The picture of Luke's face(happy face) on the car wheeler. And I like the movie that Luke was riding with the wild animals in the car. I hope that you, and Luke will get better SOON!
-Cassidy Flake
The coolest deaf sister(:
Heather that video made me laugh so hard. You can see he is trying to smile for you but it looks like he was suffering a little motion sickness pre and post that moment. Ezra watched that video with me as well. He said and I quote, "Hey I want to ride in that car with that animal." Dream on sweetie. I'm not taking you to Idaho. Speaking of trips though we are coming out to Utah in March for the upcoming birth of Angi's Baby! Yeah!
Post a Comment