Friday, August 31, 2007

Whitewatahahahahah HaHaHa!


J&K and our white water rafting trip was more fun than I ever thought it would be. It started off very nice and tranquil, and it ended up with my wife being violently plunged into the roaring rapids near Banks. Our guide was the infamous JACOB from the Czeck Republic. I told hime that one of my favorite hockey players was frome there, and we were immediately the best buddies. JACOB lives in a tent at a campground all summer while he is a river guide. Anyway, he showed us really fun stuff like "riding the bull" (sitting on the front of the raft while going through the rapids,) and jumping off a 30 foot rock into the icy rapids. Kelsey even did a flip. I did the Nacho Libre dive... but Kelsey kinda stole my thunder!!!! As a matter of fact, by the time I swam back to the boat, they had forgotten about me and were starting to leave! True story.

No comments: